- 08 Jul 2021
- Amanda Williams
The most common symptom of this condition is a sharp stabbing or burning pain in the heel of your foot. The Pain is most commonly found in the morning when walking and stretching the foot. When asleep, the plantar fascia shortens, causing the inflammation or tears in the fibers of the plantar fascia to stretch when you stand in the morning.
Causes of Plantar Fasciitis:
- Inflammation of the tendons and joints caused by arthritis can cause Pressure Fractures
- An excessive amount of pronation (foot rolling inward while standing or walking)
- When you stand, walk or run for a long period of time on hard surfaces, you may experience pressure fractures
- Exercise or standing for long periods of time in shoes that don't fit well or are not sufficiently cushioned
- Between ages 40 and 60 is when most people suffer from plantar fasciitis.
- Running, ballet dancing, and aerobic dance can put a lot of stress on your heel and attached tissues, which may lead to plantar fasciitis.
- An abnormal pattern of walking, an abnormal arch, or flat feet can make it harder to distribute your weight when you're standing and put extra strain on your plantar fascia. Excess pounds put extra stress on your plantar fascia.
- Those who walk on hard surfaces most of the day, including factory workers, teachers, and others, can damage their plantar fascia.
Treatment of Plantar Fasciitis
- Wearing a Foot Brace or a Splint - Keeping the arch stretched with a foot splint can help relieve your foot pain. It’s best to wear a Brace that can be worn inside shoes.
- Wearing shoes with Good arch Support and properly cushioned can also help relieve stress and pain on the Foot.
- Wearing insoles that goes inside your shoes can also give you a bit more support.
- Making use of a ‘’Foot Roller’’ to massage and practice different exercises can release pain.
Tumaz Foot Roller can also assist with the Immediate Relief of Pain
- The Foot Roller Strengthens and Stretches the Muscles in and around the Foot.
By making use of the Tumaz Foot Roller consistently for just 5 - 10 Minutes daily this will then Stretch and Strengthen the Plantar Fascia Ligaments that is responsible for supporting the arch of your foot. Cause and Cure for Plantar Fasciitis
- The ‘’Foot Roller’’ Releases Muscle Tension by making use of Firm Pressure which can also be seen as the acupuncture effect.
Due to the Ridges and Massage Points on the Foot Roller, it can be easily used when sitting and working at a desk or simply watching Tv thus stimulating your foot.
- Promotes Blood Circulation
A lack of Blood Circulation may also contribute towards arthritis and Plantar Fasciitis. By making use of the Tumaz ‘’Foot Roller’’, It will encourage Blood Circulation in the foot.
Tumaz offers a Foot Roller Set which includes the Foot Roller, Lacrosse Ball and Spikey Ball. This is the perfect set for those suffering with Plantar Fasciitis and other targeted painful areas on the foot and can also be used on the Hand as a Hand Roller. The Lacrosse Ball and Spikey Ball can be used as a stress relief ball and is able to ease sore and tired muscles after a Workout session. This Foot Roller Set is Portable and can easily fit in your Handbag or Vanity Bag and can be taken wherever you go.
After Writing this Article and Reading the Reviews on Amazon, it has Convinced me to Purchase a Tumaz Foot Roller. Personally, It has worked for me and what I love the most is that it gets in the Arch and relieves pain in the most hard to reach places. I Highly recommend this Product to those suffering with PF or Just want to release Stress.
I have attached the Amazon Reviews to support my article on this amazing Product.