Our belt is constructed from heavyweight vegetable-tanned leather. In many occasions, the leather keeper is a weak spot of a belt. With the brass keeper on this belt, it would surely be the last belt you would ever need. This Belt is the ideal everyday accessory. It handsomely complements and Suits any Outfit be it Formal or Casual, in addition, it has a Slightly Unique Fragrance. This Belt is a Proudly South African Handbag crafted with High-end Quality Materials and Providing Customers with Excellence and it makes it a Perfect Gift for your father, Uncle, Boyfriend, Husband or Friend.
- Brass Hardware
- Smooth Finish
Care Instructions for your Leather Belt:
- Take care of your leather belt by wiping it clean with a soft dry cloth
- Condition it regularly with an approved hide food which will extend the life of your leather handbag
- Anything, including liquid can stain leather if not wiped away immediately. Use a soft cloth to blot away the excess and allow to dry
- Do not use any soaps or untested chemical cleansers to clean your belt
- Leather is not heat resistant and excessive sunlight exposure can dull the colour as well as dry it out.
- Store your belt in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Any irregularities in the colour or in the grain are normal characteristics of natural leather. Leather items may have wrinkles, scars or scratches, that inherent it’s quality and natural beauty.
Colour and style: As the picture shows. And there might be a little bit of colour difference between the photos and the original samples.